Hello, there! My name is Charlee.
I love . . . sharing stories,
playing outside on a sunny day,
pretending that I’m a princess, . . .
and spending time with Dr. Cavalier at Joy & Crown!
Would you like to be my friend?
Every day, I work hard to be a great “PhD”–That stands for “Puppy helping Doctor”!
Want to help me? If you have a question for Dr. Mimi, just share it here (maybe you can get your mommy and daddy to help), and I will talk to Dr. Cavalier all about it!!!
You can come back to my page to find out what Dr. Mimi had to say!
Oh, and be sure to check out my blog at Charlee’s Chatterbox to find out how Dr. Cavalier first found me….in her office…eating her pizza…That’s a LONG story!!!
Do you like to paint and color? (My pretty long tail is just perfect for pastels.)
Click here for some pictures of me to color and trace.
And, the next time you come to Joy & Crown, bring your picture with you and I’ll make sure that Dr. Mimi hangs it up for everyone to see.
When I’m not helping Dr. Mimi…or eating pizza with pepperoni and gumdrops and gummy bears (the Charlee Special), I like to curl up with a good book.
Do you like to read books, too?
Here are some of my favorite stories–maybe you can read these with your mommy and daddy.
- Little Critter books by Mercer Mayer
- Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney
- Someday by Alison McGhee and Peter H. Reynolds
- Stellaluna by Janell Cannon
- The Velveteen Rabbit by Margery Williams
- The Country Bunny and the Little Gold Shoes by DuBose Heyward
- Tuesday by David Wiesner
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs by Judi Barrett
- Click, Clack, Moo: Cows That Type by Doreen Cronin
- Wynken, Blynken, and Nod by Eugene Field
- Little Bear’s Friend by Else Holmelund Minarik
- Coco’s Candy Shop by V. Gilbert Beers
These are just a few to get you started. Check in with me later, and I’ll add to my list of most favorite stories. Maybe you can let me know what are some of YOUR favorite stories, so I can read them, too–
we can be book buddies!!!